Saturday, February 26, 2011

My First Post

I have been thinking of starting a blog for some time now, but just haven't made time to write.  IF you know me well, then you know I love words, both written and spoken, and love to share ideas.  This will become, I hope, a place of self-expression about a myriad of topics, some spiritual, some political, some social, and some just fun.  Join me if you like, read along, and comment.  My basic philosophy is that we do not have to agree on everything, that discussion and conversation, even spirited, is good, and that we can agree to disagree sometimes and still be friends.  So, come reason with me.....

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have started a blog! I started one this year as well. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    Kati

    ReplyDelete